Foreclosure Hamlet

Supporting, Informing & Connecting People in Foreclosure

I filed a complaint against Bank of America in NH Superior Court, need help

Well back in early November I filed a complaint against Bank of America and up untill December 8th I heard nothing from them. Then I got from Fed X a package of documents and what they are doing is asking the NH Federal Court to take this case pursuant to fed USC 1446(d). I want this case to remain in and at Strafford County Superior Court in Dover, NH,. My home town and about 2 miles from my home.

What ticks me off is that they used NH statues to commence the foreclosurer procedure back in October 5th, 2011. But now they want to have this case moved to the Federal Court in Concord, NH well over an hours drive from my home. I am 67 and in failing health. Is there a magic bullet to stop this and have this remain within the NH Superior Court. seems like the bank wants there cake and eat it too. Oh and because I want damages they are saying that the most I could get is 75,000.00 should I prevail. Again the banks attorneys from Boston are saying that the bank is a Delaware Corporation and should be treated as a person and not as a bank. Hence the jest of there motion.

Should you need more info please call me at 603-343-2793 my home phone. Thank you.


Views: 111


You need to be a member of Foreclosure Hamlet to add comments!

Join Foreclosure Hamlet Headlines

Loading… Loading feed


  • Add Videos
  • View All

Hamlet Stats

since 12/21/2009



© 2016   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service