Foreclosure Hamlet

Supporting, Informing & Connecting People in Foreclosure

All you need is your Current Address


Step 1 ) go here


Step 2 ) Select Search by Property Address/Borrower Details


Step 3 ) Select Search by Property Address Only


Step 4)  Search


If your a MERS Victim you should see Active . your MERS ID Number  MIN


and Whom is Assigned By MERS


When you Find your MIN Number then you Can now Obtain the Initial MERS Lender


This is Reprisented by the First Digits of your MINS Number





Your entries may be either upper or lower case.
Fields markedare required.
Enter the Street without a direction or designator. For example,
"E. Main St." should be entered as "Main" 

Double Check Spelling and Street Names !!



Views: 931

Tags: MERS


You need to be a member of Foreclosure Hamlet to add comments!

Join Foreclosure Hamlet

Comment by Gabrielle x on February 16, 2011 at 5:36pm
Check with Local Public Records Specifically the MTGA Mortgage Assigment , and Also MTG (Mortgage Security Instrument ) Some MERS Security Instruments have a Direct MERS Numbers
Comment by Leagle on February 3, 2011 at 2:52pm
Current loan was done in late '07 with refi.  Have 2 records in MERS as active dated '04 and '05.  Have done multiple refi's.  Have received mixed information as to whether I have a MERS case.  My understanding is that there may be no basis for current lender to claim ownership.

Blog Posts

Does this make sense to you?

Posted by Phred Maldonaldo on October 22, 2014 at 4:16pm 0 Comments

Still in the fight

Posted by Dan Lambrecht on September 26, 2014 at 9:02am 0 Comments

Help in NJ

Posted by John Mason on September 18, 2014 at 12:27am 0 Comments

Bank of America fraud.

Posted by John Mason on September 3, 2014 at 10:51pm 10 Comments


  • Add Videos
  • View All

Hamlet Stats

since 12/21/2009



© 2014   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service