Foreclosure Hamlet

Supporting, Informing & Connecting People in Foreclosure

California

We need a Website/Blog that brings foreclosure victims together... 

Anyone interested in helping please email me jhayes298@gmail

Thanks In Advance!

Jay

Tags: California, Defense, Foreclosure, in

Views: 613

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, I agree with you.  I live in the SF bay area & am dealing with Chase.  I have 2 blogs:

http://victoryoverchase.blogspot.com

http://wchaa.blogspot.com

I just got my Loan Modified - YAAAAY !! with principal reduction YAAAAAAY!!  And yeah we all can do it -  all you gotta know is how to finish the game THEY STARTED and come with back up -
I completely agree with you, count me in. We need to share all information thats specific to California, since its ground zero for foreclosures.

The bill that has been cleared to be on the state ballot making foreclosures illegal in California. We need to make sure that Everyone votes YES.

Dina
There is a site on the west coast called www.goodgriefamerica.com that might be helpful.
Hi Jay
I am ready to go to trial in December.
I sue BOA, and JPMorgan Chase/wWaMu
I am shocked everyday from new fraud that I find.
My advise to anybody is -check your documents and verify every signature. Try to obtain information on every one who signed.
Run a title check and check any changes and recordation.
Check threaded they warrant ed and verify that who ever was involved had a standing in the teasection and that every buyer was legitimate.
I assure everyone who is willing to work hard, that he/she will find unbelievable amount of fraud.
Jehuda Renan

Jay,

How are you doing with the Website/Blog on foreclosures? Put me on your mailing list.

Leo (leolamboy@yahoo.com)

All your foreclosure victims need to find out if the bank really owns the note anymore, there is better than 80% chance that they don't.

I would definitely get someone to determine whether the bank has a right to your house and payment. I got a free mortgage audit from www.inspectoraudit.com These guys are awesome! I have not found anyone that will get this information for FREE to you, it helped me stop a foreclosure a few days before the sale. I am not usually a person to recommend someone, but I think in this case these people helped me and may help someone else who is in trouble when the bank is trying to steal their house. They will give you a FREE AUDIT!!!

When I got my mortgage audit back, I was STUNNED to find out that my Note had been sold into some kind of investment pool, and the bank did not have the right to continue to collect on me, much less foreclose on me. From what I understand that selling the notes into these pools is very complicated and I don't really understand it completely, except that the Note is no longer a Note, the bank cant claim it anymore as a Note, and  the bank has already been paid for your mortage!. They try and steal your house after they have been paid for it!! I was upset when the bank started the foreclosure on me, now I am really upset for a different reason, because they are committing fraud on me.

MY FORECLOSURE HAS BEEN STOPPED DEAD IN ITS TRACKS!! The bank was committing fraud on me and trying to take my house and they cant now, I have a lawyer that is using the the audit I got from inspectoraudit.com and he is turning the tables on the bank. I love it and I feel so empowered now! Being on the offensive is much better than being on the defensive. Good Luck with everything!

the problem with the audit..is......

this is usually referred to here as spam..

on the landing page it clearly states.

Disclaimer

ADVERTISING OF ANY KIND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. 

your 2 posts that spout the very same rap about

the audit ya da ya da ya da ... c ya..spam spam i am

now just go away!

How can something that is free be SPAM, I am just passing helpful information along. I thought this was about helping people???? If I told you they were giving out free donuts down the street would that also be considered SPAM????

Scam and spam. Yes please go away!

Mary, people like you make it hard for anyone to get help. You are now slandering me, and you have not even spoke to me, obviously all you want to do is hammer people, I dont get it. Obviously you are unhappy with your life or situation, don't take it out on me.  My phone # is 617-855-8175. I bet you don't have the courage to call me or put your information up on this forum for me to contact you.  I think anyone would agree that I have a right to talk and face my accuser. Until you talk to me, I would suggest that you stop slandering me. If you opened your mind up a little and stopped being so defensive maybe your situation would improve.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Hamlet Stats

Visits
since 12/21/2009

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service