Foreclosure Hamlet

Supporting, Informing & Connecting People in Foreclosure

STATE OF VIRGINIA- Can anyone tell about this law firm

DRAPER & GOLDBERG.  ARE THEY FORECLOSURE MILL?

Views: 790

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I haven't heard anything about them. But I know foreclosure attorneys in Virginia.

They are a scum foreclosure mill, get an audit, and find out if the bank really owns the note like I did

I would definitely get someone to determine whether the bank has a right to your house and payment. I got a free mortgage audit from www.inspectoraudit.com These guys are awesome! I have not found anyone that will get this information for FREE to you, it helped me stop a foreclosure a few days before the sale. I am not usually a person to recommend someone, but I think in this case these people helped me and may help someone else who is in trouble when the bank is trying to steal their house. They will give you a FREE AUDIT!!!

When I got my mortgage audit back, I was STUNNED to find out that my Note had been sold into some kind of investment pool, and the bank did not have the right to continue to collect on me, much less foreclose on me. From what I understand that selling the notes into these pools is very complicated and I don't really understand it completely, except that the Note is no longer a Note, the bank cant claim it anymore as a Note, and  the bank has already been paid for your mortage!. They try and steal your house after they have been paid for it!! I was upset when the bank started the foreclosure on me, now I am really upset for a different reason, because they are committing fraud on me.

MY FORECLOSURE HAS BEEN STOPPED DEAD IN ITS TRACKS!! The bank was committing fraud on me and trying to take my house and they cant now, I have a lawyer that is using the the audit I got from inspectoraudit.com and he is turning the tables on the bank. I love it and I feel so empowered now! Being on the offensive is much better than being on the defensive. Good Luck with everything

oh, so Draper & Golderg are foreclosure mills?  I hired an attorney June 2009 he did absolutely nothing to the case.  Servicer Aurora I was making  mortgage payment to but I stopped paying them in 8/2008 and draper and goldberg took my house while I was paying my former attorney.  Appoint deed of Trust was prepared by Draper and Goldberg in Virginia Signor MERS Delaware, notary public was in Indiana.  Indiana Notary does exist.  I contacted the State of Indiana becuase the signor vice pres MERS was not vice president.  Questioned the validity of the notarized document.  No help from the Stat of Indiana, the did not see how the notary public did not committed any wrong doing.  Next step, I might contact Bar Association regarding Draper & Goldberg who prepared the document in Virginia  signor was MERS Delaware notary public Indiana.  The appointment of deed of trust also shows page 1 prepared iby D & G in small print the 2 page shows return to D & G. uhmm

I am sorry you lost your house, but now with this new sell-out law that has just been signed basically legalizing fraud, there are not very man options except proving that the Note was securitized and placed into an asset pool where the Note is no longer a Note and the Bank is not holder of the note.

Is this law in the state of Virginia? or does it apply to all 50 states.  The documents that were filed at the clerk office by the attorney draper and goldberg  appointment of deed of trust states that MERS is the owner and beneficiary of the note and that they MERS has the power to appoint a trustee which they appointed draper and goldberg.

Draper and Goldberg- How can I prove that Draper and Goldberg are foreclosure mill?

Why are you trying to prove if they are a foreclosure mill? I had a so-called foreclosure mill come after me too, Harmon Law out of Massachusetts. So the next question becomes what is a definition of a foreclosure mill? If they steal house for criminal banks, I would have to agree. I am not sure exactly what your goal is here in proving that they are a foreclosure mill?

The attorney I hired back on June 2009 did absolutely nothing.  they took my home while I was paying former attorney.  I filed complaint at bar association former attorney is currently disbarred cannot work in D.C. Lost home and gave him 12,000dollars.  I cannot afford to hire an attorney and cannot afford to get any type of audits.  Pro-se is not easy. don 't know what else to do.  Former attorney does not have liability insurance. 

I have also been stung by a criminal attorney in my Dads Guardianship case and I filed a professional conduct complaint and got him violated, so I now what it is like. You might be able to get an attorney to on contingency if you could prove that the bank didn't have the Note, and then sue the bank. Commerce law still applies, if you were not holder in due course, like the bank represents they don't own anything.

Check out the Ibanez case in Massachusetts, it is all about the Note:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-01-07/us-bancorp-wells-fargo-los...

They are a scum foreclosure mill, get an audit, and find out if the bank really owns the note like I did

I would definitely get someone to determine whether the bank has a right to your house and payment. I got a free mortgage audit from www.inspectoraudit.com These guys are awesome! I have not found anyone that will get this information for FREE to you, it helped me stop a foreclosure a few days before the sale. I am not usually a person to recommend someone, but I think in this case these people helped me and may help someone else who is in trouble when the bank is trying to steal their house. They will give you a FREE AUDIT!!!

When I got my mortgage audit back, I was STUNNED to find out that my Note had been sold into some kind of investment pool, and the bank did not have the right to continue to collect on me, much less foreclose on me. From what I understand that selling the notes into these pools is very complicated and I don't really understand it completely, except that the Note is no longer a Note, the bank cant claim it anymore as a Note, and  the bank has already been paid for your mortage!. They try and steal your house after they have been paid for it!! I was upset when the bank started the foreclosure on me, now I am really upset for a different reason, because they are committing fraud on me.

MY FORECLOSURE HAS BEEN STOPPED DEAD IN ITS TRACKS!! The bank was committing fraud on me and trying to take my house and they cant now, I have a lawyer that is using the the audit I got from inspectoraudit.com and he is turning the tables on the bank. I love it and I feel so empowered now! Being on the offensive is much better than being on the defensive. Good Luck with everything

good afternoon, is this free audit acceptable in court?

I am not an attorney, and each state has their own rules about what is acceptable and not. I finally did get an audit with an affidavit from the auditor explaining the fraud, you can view it in my blog at: 

http://www.foreclosurehamlet.org/profiles/blogs/as-requested-i-am-p...

RSS

Blog Posts

Still in the fight

Posted by Dan Lambrecht on September 26, 2014 at 9:02am 0 Comments

Help in NJ

Posted by John Mason on September 18, 2014 at 12:27am 0 Comments

Bank of America fraud.

Posted by John Mason on September 3, 2014 at 10:51pm 10 Comments

Judges & Banks

Posted by Striker on August 31, 2014 at 10:01pm 4 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos