Foreclosure Hamlet

Supporting, Informing & Connecting People in Foreclosure

Diane's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"From what I can tell the individual loan numbers are now redacted. What I did was w…"

Diane replied Mar 13, 2013 to Found PSA and Purchase Agreement but can't find schedule of loans

3 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by E

"An assignment filed in NY in June 2012 Gerhard Heckermann signed as “Assistant Secre…"

Diane replied Sep 3, 2012 to Database of Signers on Fraudulent Documents (Assignments & Notes) Add yours!

150 yesterday
Reply by Shelley Erickson

"savings my home in Florida, you need to persist.    Just keep writing. I'm not an at…"

Diane replied May 6, 2012 to Finally received copy of note from BofA-"Without Recourse"

66 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Beryl Wicker

"Thanks !!!    Maybe I should forward a copy of mine to her as well."

Diane replied May 6, 2012 to Finally received copy of note from BofA-"Without Recourse"

66 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Beryl Wicker

"I didn't even think to include that information.     But you send certified mail - r…"

66 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Beryl Wicker

"I haven't posted on here in a while, but wanted to mention that I too have a magical…"

Diane replied May 5, 2012 to Finally received copy of note from BofA-"Without Recourse"

66 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Beryl Wicker

"My originator was a small, local mortgage company who assigned it to Wells Fargo; bu…"

Diane replied Aug 9, 2011 to Bank of America transfer notice ...any advice??

47 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by I Enjoy No Debt

"I received the same letter.   I immediately sent certified mails to Patrick Moynahan…"

Diane replied Aug 7, 2011 to Bank of America transfer notice ...any advice??

47 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by I Enjoy No Debt

"Wow, I wish I could find an attorney in North Carolina that gets it !!!!"

Diane replied Jun 26, 2011 to Bank of America v. Limato

2 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Diane

"Alright, I lost my home to GMAC Mortgage, INC now known as Ally Financial two years…"

Diane replied Jun 7, 2011 to Considering buying a foreclosed home owned by WF

14 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by jamesForclosure

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Hamlet Stats

Visits
since 12/21/2009

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Admin.   Powered by