Foreclosure Hamlet

Supporting, Informing & Connecting People in Foreclosure

Fraudulent Activity (359)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I sent the BANK a Qualified RESPA Request. Have had no more motions for 5mo.? You think maybe? Hab2:6-8

The RESPA and TILA requests have stoped 9for now) the BANKSTERS [CITI] IN THE TRACKS, but we must do it in proper mode. Hab2:6-8 Habel

Started by Habel ben Medardo

0 Nov 3, 2010

2nd Mortgage obtained after the Underwriter denied the loan

We applied for a 2nd mortgage(Home equity loan) in 2006 and got the money on a stated income loan, which we shouldn't have because the info…

Started by John G

0 Nov 1, 2010

Michigan law - fees for mods?

We have documentation that Wells Fargo tried to make us pay two different times for a loan mod. The last time, when we didn't pay, they for…

Started by cat

0 Nov 1, 2010

I need help to help others. Building a site to do this. Looking for input.

Having been down the road of Foreclosure and Modification. I want to help people fight this. It seems there will come a day w/ the fraud wi…

Started by Bob Arlan

1 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Rob Harrington

Bogus sloppy assignment. Is it valid?

I was served with foreclosure proceedings by Chicago foreclosure mill attorneys. It appears they jumped the gun and filed suit before title…

Started by ellen ravitz

5 Oct 31, 2010

How chase is stealing homes

How about a little help from someone ?? HAMP and HOPE are not working well !!! Tales of a Chase Loan Modification Attempt. I saw the rec…

Started by Goldstine

0 Oct 30, 2010

WATCH THIS.........

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/64076576/   AG of Ohio going off

Started by D

0 Oct 29, 2010

Anyone going up against Citi?

We have been waiting for over a year for a modification.  Keep being told that they have not received our documents, which of course they h…

Started by Lamilucy

0 Oct 27, 2010

I think this was all calculated.

I think that this was all calculated.  The modification process was only to stall.  The government wants to end up owning all our homes.  T…

Started by Lamilucy

0 Oct 27, 2010

Stern’s DJSP announces 300 layoffs

Stern’s DJSP announces 300 layoffs South Florida Business Journal – by Paul Brinkmann Date: Monday, October 25, 2010, 10:45am EDT Fallout…

Started by Foreclosure Pro Se

0 Oct 25, 2010

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Hamlet Stats

Visits
since 12/21/2009

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service