Supporting, Informing & Connecting People in Foreclosure
Time: March 25, 2011 from 8:30am to 6:15pm
Location: "Lee County Commission Chambers"
Street: 2115 Second St.
City/Town: Fort Myers
Website or Map: http://armorypress.org/
Event Type: symposium
Organized By: Citizens For A Better Fort Myers Government
Latest Activity: Mar 22, 2011
Written by PAT GILLESPIE
• What: Judicial symposium organized by Citizens For A Better Fort Myers Government
• When: 8:30 a.m. to 6:15 p.m. Friday
• Where: Lee County Commission Chambers, 2115 Second St., Fort Myers
• Overview of Section 1983 Civil Rights - 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
• Overview of the Federal Court - 10:10 a.m. to 11:40 a.m.
• Overview of the County Courts - 11:50 a.m. to 1:10 p.m.
• Overview of the 20th Judicial Circuit of Florida - 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
• Overview of Foreclosure Court in 20th Judicial Circuit of Florida - 4:40 p.m. to 6:10 p.m.
Common misconceptions about the court system will be debunked and one's legal rights will be explained - without the jargon - Friday in downtown Fort Myers.
Organizers from Citizens For A Better Fort Myers Government put together a judicial symposium that will take place Friday at the Lee County Commission Chambers. The event features state and federal judges and attorneys who hope to help the public better comprehend how the court system works.